Help needed

Discussions about NHL 2004, addons or other games

Moderators: Ray, MF, Dan

Help needed

Postby Richard » 17 May 2004 20:09

When installed the addons to NHL but when i am going to play, the faces of my team members (Vastra Frolunda) are wrong.. And almost every "picture" in the layout, in the dynasty mode, is marked with a cross (they doesn't work). Have i done anything wrong? and what shuold i do?
Richard

Postby MF » 17 May 2004 21:22

Why there are crosse I don`t know:(

Maybe the faces will come if I have more time (Update) ore someone help me with the addon.
MF

Postby Guest » 17 May 2004 23:25

Ok, I have made Roster Update:)

Hope the Faces are now o.k ?!

Postby Guest » 18 May 2004 14:20

hmm... Yeah, some faces are allright but there are still many wrong faces. And many player ratings seems to be wrong.. but i guess this is just a kind of beta-version?? i don't mean that in a bad way..

Postby Richard » 18 May 2004 14:20

hmm... Yeah, some faces are allright but there are still many wrong faces. And many player ratings seems to be wrong.. but i guess this is just a kind of beta-version?? i don't mean that in a bad way..
Richard

Postby MF » 18 May 2004 14:29

If you want you can help me ?!

You can send me a list witch faces are still wrong ?

And maybe you can send me a list with the players atribute !

Something like this:

Tolsa 87
Karlson 86
etc.

So I will update it today:)
MF

Postby Richard » 18 May 2004 16:54

Målvakter Forwards
#15 Mikael Sandberg - 77
#35 Henrik Lundqvist - 96

Centers
#20 Joel Lundqvist - 82
#30 Jonas Johnson - 91
#41 Peter Högardh - 78

Forwards
# Daniel Åhsberg - 72
# Kalle Olsson - 71
#11 Magnus Kahnberg - 90
#19 Jari Tolsa - 83
#21 Loui Eriksson - 79 VERY big potential though :)
#22 Jonas Esbjörs - 81
#24 Niklas Andersson - 91
#28 Martin Plüss - 88-93, never seen the player play...
#58 Jens Karlsson - 75
#71 Tomi Kallio - 90

Defensmen
# Richard Demén-Willaume - 72
# Björn Gustafsson - 71
#5 Jan-Axel Alavaara 74
#6 Tom Koivisto - 89
#7 Antti-Jussi Niemi - 82
#8 Arto Tukio - 80
#23 Ronnie Sundin - 88

I hope this is a fare setting of attributes... unfortune i have uninstalled NHL and then reinstalled it again. So i can't look whos face are wrong now...
I have tried by myself to make Frolunda to an own team. But things isn't gooing the way i want here either. They always gets the wrong Logo on their chest, i've changed the Logos in the menus etc, with the ones you have. Do you know how to get the right logo on the chest, cause i cant find the "chest logo" to replace with the one i have...??

I do remember that Ronnie Sundin, Magnus Kahnberg, Jonas Johnson and Joel Lundqvist had the right faces.
Kallios face were wrong..
Richard

Postby Guest » 18 May 2004 16:56

As you maybee understand this is the last update in Frolunda, The squad isn't complete yet...

Postby MF » 18 May 2004 17:30

Ok, I will change this atributes today.

Now I don`t understand exactly what not is working with your Logo.

Witch Team you want to replace ?

Each Team has his own Number.

In the EHL, Göteborg is 04.

If you press right klick with the mouse on "Install.bat" for the 04 Göteborg Files you see the code, how to bring it to the game.

So you will also see that the Ingame Logo has the Name "Logo_sml_cal.fsh" The _cal is for calgary, because Team 04 was Calcary. If you want Göteborg as Team 21 you have to change all Numbers from 04 to 21 and the Logo for 21 is called "Logos_sml_phi" because Team 21 was original Philadelphia.

I hope this will help you ?
MF

Postby MF » 18 May 2004 18:39

All Faces are now same like in original NHL Game:)

The new Roster you can now download.
MF

Postby Richard » 18 May 2004 20:11

Okey, i have now replaced Frolunda with Calgary, switched the players in "Play now" mode, but i only have one problem, the name of the team is still Calgary Flames, how do i get it to Frölunda Indians..?

I don't think i've done this the right way.. But i just want to change ONE team. Not the whole EHL..
Richard

Postby MF » 18 May 2004 20:59

Ups, you need the EHL Roster, but then you have no more NHL Teams:(

Or you make your own Roster with NHL View Editor.
But at the monent the link does not work:(

http://suchy63.rhlmod.ru/
MF

Postby Richard » 18 May 2004 22:43

Ok, but it seems to be working now =)
Thanks for all the help... If you want some help with anything in Elitserien, like attributes etc. My E-Mail is vf_fan@hotmail.com
=)
Richard

Postby Richard » 19 May 2004 01:27

hmm... I do have a problem left.. Everything is good now except for one thing: I have downloaded NHL-viewer and changed the team name.. Calgary - Frölunda Indians. But when i then change the initials CGY to VF the problems starts.. It is now the "pictures" turns into "error crosses." When i do this the icons in the "game menu" turns into the Indian and the commentators says "Frolunda" instead of "Calgary" witch, ofcourse, is good! But it isn't funny to play when the menus doesn't work!
Does anyone have any idea how to get those "Pictures" not turning into "Error Crosses"??
Richard

Postby Richard » 19 May 2004 01:45

Hehe.. Believe it or not? but i fixed it myself.. all i had to do was to change the names of the maps... The maps with the name CAL was renamed to VF. And in the NHL-View i changed art to 81 and play-by-play to 81. (The same as Frolunda has)

Everything is fixed and (hopefully) i don't need any more help... =) goodnight everyone! and thank you for the help i've got!
Richard

Next

Return to Games